1.29.2004
actively feeding troubled souls

*MY COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AT THE MOMENT*

i had my very first household meeting with my very first set of household members in my entire 3 years and 8 months in SFC community last night. too bad jade wasn't able to attend.hopefully, by next week she'll be able to join us already.

tomorrow, will be my official 3rd night as a volunteer in the on-going Christian Life Program in the Drug Rehabilitation.The participants that I'm handling are really TROUBLED! all caps with exclamation point. Hopefully, I'll be able to serve effectively as God's instrument in showing his love to these people.

I'm so excited for this coming saturday ------->>> SAGIP FIELD TRIP !!!! hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. a 20ish lady . a lover of arts . a lover of words . a lover of freedom . a lover of life . a lover of God .

  • b******g
  • olive


  • Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
      
      
      
    BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
    Include this form on your page

  • PinoyExchange