kung ikaw ay isang panaginip, ayoko ng magising :)
last night, when i arrived home from playing badminton, 3 SFC brothers went to my house to discuss the upcoming GK expo. oh well, we ended up talking about ira when i literally begged them to take pictures of him when they get the chance to be near the stage during the GK concert......guess what it did to my night????????ha! i dreamt of him the whole time i was sleeping! (kilig,kilig,kilig!) in my dream, he was treating me like a friend and we were just talking while walking. sometimes i'd even run my fingers through his hair and he sometimes would put his arms around my shoulders just like what my SFC brothers have been comfortably doing to me. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! syempre on my part, I have malice! i didn't wanna wake up from that dream...it was like so real. I swear.... i'll storm heaven and earth so i'll be able to catch them play during the GK concert...I'll be coming pa from Cebu but I'll do whatever it takes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home